Viessmann One Base networks Viessmann appliances into a single system
Viessmann One Base networks Viessmann product families together. This means all of the appliances "talk" to each other and you only need one app for all your applications: ViGuide for trade partners and ViCare for end customers.
Connectivity trumps everything
Existing Viessmann systems going back as far as 2004 can be connected via "Connectivity Inside" and upgraded to the latest version. This means upgrades can be done at any time.
ViCare – the smart head of a Smart Home
A smartphone with the ViCare app is the intelligent control center for the entire energy system. Users can see all of the components of their system at a glance and get information on current energy flows at any time.
ViCare – the perfect energy manager
Viessmann Energy Management will be a component of ViCare from now on. It joins all interconnected appliances such as heat pumps, photovoltaic systems and power storage units together. This makes it possible to control multiple components in the home in a way that conserves resources and is energy efficient.
The integrated Viessmann Energy Management feature is always on the job. It automatically detects when no one is at home and regulates the heating system accordingly. This saves money and is also environmentally responsible.
PartnerPortal – central gateway to the Viessmann world
Whether for planning, installation, or operation: The PartnerPortal offers everything from information and services, to current order status, to early detection of system malfunctions. In short – all the important features, even via smartphone.
No wires but lots of features
The ViGuide app now establishes a connection automatically. Our app automatically establishes a connection over the WiFi access point of the heat generator and then guides the trade partner through the setup.
WiFi on board
The newest generation of Viessmann heating systems is always equipped with internal WiFi. This significantly simplifies appliance commissioning and requires only a smartphone with the ViGuide app.
Monitoring and maintenance in a single tool: True added value
In response to suggestions from our partners, ViGuide has been designed to perform three important functions at the same time: Commissioning, service, and monitoring. Available for iOS and Android devices.
ViGuide is the fastest and easiest way to get to the right technicians in our Technical Service.
Built for the future: Regular updates and system extensions
Naturally, we regularly develop upgrades for all our apps and appliances. That’s how we keep up with hardware development and offer the option to network with other appliances.
ViGuide can be used to monitor all your systems remotely – the central control tool is accessible from anywhere, at any time, and on any device, with no updates required.
Benefits for trade partners:
- Customer retention through personalized service offerings
- Flexible planning thanks to early notification about potential faults and upcoming maintenance
- Saves time and money by making it possible to handle many service calls right from your office
- Service app incorporated for quick access to Technical Service
- Contact Technical Service using the app or request a callback – all the necessary system data is transmitted/supplied
- Reporting, error messaging, and system spare parts analysis
- Sort notifications and errors by priority
- View and sort the system history
Benefits for users:
- Maximum security thanks to system monitoring by your trade partner
- Possible faults are detected early and corrected
- Fast and effective assistance from your trade partner, if all else fails
- Minor service calls can be performed without anyone having to be at home
- Five-year guarantee with system hook-up and trade partner support using ViGuide
ViCare individual room control enables efficient and convenient room climate control using an app. And that can be done with or without a direct connection to a Viessmann heating system.
Benefits at a glance:
- Location-based heating control (optional)
- Full control over room temperatures
- Major potential energy savings
- Supports voice control such as Alexa and Google Home
- German privacy standards
- Robust thermostats made in the EU
- Supports underfloor heating systems
Viessmann Energy Management joins all interconnected appliances such as heat pumps, photovoltaic systems, and power storage units together. This makes it possible to control multiple components in the home in a way that conserves resources and is energy efficient.
Benefits at a glance:
- Full system support from a single source
- Eligible KfW 40 Plus subsidies when combined with system consisting of photovoltaics, power storage unit, heat pump, and mechanical ventilation system
- Easy to understand and focused on the essentials
- Visualization of energy and power flows via user interface for smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Power and energy display
- Optimization without loss of comfort
- Reduced energy costs and photovoltaic on-site consumption optimization thanks to automatic optimization
- Futureproof through adaptable software
- Additional functions for visualization/optimization
- Security updates
- System upgrades (additional appliances)
At home anywhere
Looking for specific information and detailed knowledge from your country? Click here to go to the local Viessmann websites. Simply search for your country in the dropdown.